WRI are experts in data interpretation and well versed in analysis of both unusual samples and difficult sample matrices. We are not the typical contract lab.
- Infrared Spectroscopy (IR) in multiple solutions, ATR and KBr pellets
- UV-visible spectroscopy
- Proton, carbon, phosphorous and fluorine NMR
- High temperature Gas Chromatography for determination of alkanes up to C60
GCMS, SimDis, HTGC-FID
- Mass Spectrometry (MS) for quantification and forensic identification
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) including modulated DSC, Pressure DSC
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Optical Microscopy including Fluorescence for Polymer, Polarized Light … (pictures of mesophase) (Link to Page)
- Total Acid/Base Number (TAN/TBN)
- Water content via Karl Fisher titration
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC, GPC)
- Polymer Quantitation and Characterization in Modified Binders
- And more! Many specialized proprietary techniques not listed. Please inquire about what you need to know about your sample.